[Update: Course postponed for May 19th! ]
On Friday, 15 April, 2016 I will be teaching a one day course on how to write for the web. I guess my background as a blogger for 10 years, as the chair of BloggingGhana for 8 years, and as a communications lecturer for 7 years prepared me well, but it was still an interesting task to think through actually teaching this!
The course is organised by PenPlusBytes, costs GHS 400, runs from 9 am-1.30 pm and deals with the following topics:
• Harnessing the promise of social media for individuals, organizations and businesses.
• How to create an online identity
• Planning your web content more effectively
• Writing emails that get responses
• Writing for various online platforms
• Balancing being a private and public person on social media
What is your top Writing for the Web tip?
Photos of me talking, tweeting and preaching blogging from BloggingGhana and Reconnect Ghana.Sharing is caring!