[Update: Course postponed for May 19th! ]
On Friday, 15 April, 2016 I will be teaching a one day course on how to write for the web. I guess my background as a blogger for 10 years, as the chair of BloggingGhana for 8 years, and as a communications lecturer for 7 years prepared me well, but it was still an interesting task to think through actually teaching this!
The course is organised by PenPlusBytes, costs GHS 400, runs from 9 am-1.30 pm and deals with the following topics:
• Harnessing the promise of social media for individuals, organizations and businesses.
• How to create an online identity
• Planning your web content more effectively
• Writing emails that get responses
• Writing for various online platforms
• Balancing being a private and public person on social media
What is your top Writing for the Web tip?
Photos of me talking, tweeting and preaching blogging from BloggingGhana and Reconnect Ghana.