This week I read:
- Female entrepreneurship rates in Sub-Saharan Africa are the highest in the world, according to a new report that says women’s entrepreneurial activity is increasing globally.
- Africa doesn’t need white tech entrepreneurs – it needs a level playing field by Eliza Anyangwe.
- Over Certified & Under Educated a harsh but well-argued piece about Ghana’s higher education sector by Esther Armah.
- Young people and their plants by Lavanya Ramanathan
- A bit of context to the protests in Togo by Benjamin N. Lawrance.
Video I watched: No video! It was the first week of the fall semester for my daughters and myself! I just survived!
Tell me below what you are reading!
This post is part of my #KajsaHASundayReads series. Inspired by personal role models, Ory Okolloh Mwangi and Chris Blattman, I want to share articles I read with my followers on a somehow regular basis.Sharing is caring!