This week I read:
- First things first: Bank of Ghana orders Swiss Gold watches for half a million USD.
- This touching article about Serge Attukwei Clottey and how he keeps the memory of his mother alive. (If you never read my Ashesi colleague Eli Tetteh’s piece on Clottey, do!)
- A passionate support for feelings by one of my favorite contemporary thinkers Martha Naussbaum, brought to us by the brilliant Brainpickings site.
- About our time: Post Truth Politics by the Economist.
This Swedish article I wish was available in English for all (ok, more folks) to read:
5. A fantastic article on the modernity of Swedish writer Sara Lidman’s work in the 1950s, by literature prof Anneli Bränström Öhman.
This week I watched this video, because: Standing ovation even before he said teachers are underpaid!
This post is part of my #KajsaHASundayReads series. Inspired by personal role models, Ory Okolloh Mwangi and Chris Boatman, I want to share articles I read with my followers on a somehow regular basis.