- Is there just too much content online? Reward if you read ’til the end of this article on the We Are Social blog.
- Why academics and students should take blogging seriously. Nothing real new: it always shocks me academics are not more present online, but supported with facts in charts! What is better?
- Blogging platform Medium wins in Amazon / NYT spat. Blogging trumphs old media!
- Wangari Maathai was not a good woman. A great piece on being an activist, a female and an Kenyan.
- Sweden and the 6-hour-work-day. Because then you also have energy for your private life, which makes you a better worker. Well, when put that way…
Inspired by personal role models, Ory Okolloh Mwangi and Chris Blattman, I want to share articles I read with my followers on a somehow regular basis. I hope to make Sunday Reads a weekly feature to be shared here and on Twitter!