- How do I operationalize my messy theory section into something that can be tested?
- When do I find the time to re-read a methodology book like VanderStoep and Johnson 2009?
- Should I move Chapter 4 to just after the introduction?
- Do I need to redo my focus group coding in Dedoose?
- What is a (free) alternative for SPSS? (PSPP it turns out. Tried SOFA too and loved the interface, but cannot do regressions with it?)
- Where did my morning go?
- What exactly should I put across during my research seminar on June 25th?
In between thinking such thoughts I drink much coffee, wander in the Botanical garden outside my window and talk about the same stuff over long lunches and dinners with friends.
Yes, life could definitely be worse.