Last year I increased my presence on Instagram and ended up with 244 posts which were liked a whopping 6971 times! Thank you!
(and if you are not part of the 800+ people who follow me yet, I am @KajsaHA there too!)
You apparently like:
- Me graduating with a Doctor of Philosophy Degree in African Studies from University of Ghana
- Me taking a selfie with an umbrella and a yellow Ginko Biloba tree at the Mall in Washington DC (steps away from where people did NOT assemble for someone’s inauguration last week)
- My daughter Ellen zipping up my dress.
- Smiley husband and I on a night out at the National Theatre.
- An intimate sibling embrace.
- Girls being silly in new swim caps.
- Garden marvels (it is palm nut kernels!).
- Long shadows on one of the shortest days of the year.
- Live broadcast technology that allows my mother in Sweden to follow my graduation in Ghana (see #1)
Comment on what you want to see in 2017!