Where to start? Returning from A Blog Break
After a blog break, it is hard to find your voice again and frame an appropriate return. There is so much that could be said!
This time, some of the topics I would like to share with you are:
- Life in a new house and a new neighbourhood
- Academic role models in Ghana
- Winners of the Blog Awards 2012
- The Kenyan Elections, especially the online buzz surrounding them
- Ghana @56 – our nation’s independence celebrations
- Research spring, strategies and stuff
- Checking in with my plans for the year, a quarter in!
This post is just to announce I am back in this space. And hopefully before end of next week, the list above will be filled with links to written posts…