How To Start A Blog in 5 Steps
>This is the tip I gave to a good friend when she asked me how to get started with blogging:
- Think about what you want to say and formulate it in one sentence, maybe something like “A Colombian’s Thoughts about Sweden, Relationships and Jewellery”,
- Choose a simple name for your blog (preferably easy to say and spell)
- Sign up with a blogging platform, for instance here.
- When you blog do it regularly, once every two weeks, once a week, every day, doesn’t matter, but keep the pace.
- And you must send me the URL when you are up and running! 🙂
More tips on blogging can be found on fellow Ghanablogging member Oluniyi’s blog, here.
In the pic the blogger mentioned above and another pro-blogger, White African from the meeting described here.
Sharing is caring!